IntroductionSell Online is a shopping cart, which can be added to your site with just a few steps. With a few clicks, your online store appears on your page and you can begin to add purchasable items. Your customers will enjoy the convenience of checking out securely right from your site, without being redirected elsewhere. We rely on secure Web Services to store all data. These Services are reliable, secure and cost effective.
Installing your Online Store
You can add your Online Store through the Applications list in the left-hand navigation. Once your store is added, we will walk you through adding your products, verifying currency and location, setting up shipping options and setting up your payment options. Once your store has been set up, you will have the option of sharing your new store on Social Media.
Installing the Application
- From the left-hand navigation, select Add-ons, and then click Online Store.
- Click Activate for the Sell Option that best suits your business' needs.
- Sell 12: multi-device display, real-time shipping estimates, unlimited image gallery, multi-currency support, shipping and tax support and order history
- Sell 100: all of the features from Sell 12 plus a favorites/wish list, e-goods option, real-time shipment tracking, discount coupons and promotions, Social Media integration, customizable email notifications, and unfinished order tracking
- Sell 1000: all of the features in Sell 100 plus handling fees, volume discounts and multi-tier pricing, additional platform integration and min/max order amount levels
Setting up your StoreOnce you've added the store to your site, a wizard opens, which walks you through adding your products and setting payment and shipment options.
- Click Let's set up your store.
- Start building your product catalog.
- Enter a product name.
- Enter the price for this product
- Click Product Image and upload a photo for your item.
- If you have more products to add, click Add more.
- When you've uploaded your product images and prices, click Save.
- Review your geographical information, such as Country, currency and weight settings. You will also add company information here.
- To change these settings, click Edit.
If the settings are accurate, click Proceed to next step.
- Update your company information.
This information is used for billing, email notifications and for calculating shipping costs.
- Click Save.
- Set up Shipping Information.
- If your store is selling physical products, click Set up shipping.
- You can enable any of the courier-set rates or you can set a custom flat rate.
- Set up payment options.
- To allow your store to accept PayPal, enter your PayPal email address and click Enable PayPal.